Monday, June 16, 2008

Run in with CVS Manager

I was told by a CVS manager this weekend that CVS sent out an email to their stores alerting them to people who were "abusing" coupons, both CVS and manufacturer, that were printed off the computer.
He said I had too many $3 off $15 coupons to have received them from CVS and I must have run off copies. I explained they were from an online newspaper that I had a legitimate subscription to, and I printed them directly from the Web site. He still didn't want to accept them and gave me a hard time about it. He said they would take them this last time but next time he would only accept one.
He told me they were going to be much more cautious about the coupons they were accepting because he knew there were people out there who were using them too much.
Guess I will be going back on his off days!

No comments: