Saturday, June 28, 2008

Today's CVS Trip - Made more than $7!

Well, I tried my best to get all my deals in today before the week ended. My CVS finally restocked the Soy Joy bars, and I cleaned them out pretty quickly! I forgot to take a picture, but here was the damage!

20 Soy Joys at $1 each
1 CVS Cotton Swabs at $3.19
1 CVS Apricot Scrub at $2.99
2 CVS Wipes (Cupholder size) at .99 each
1 Playskool Baby Wipes at $3.29

Coupons Used
Two $1 off four Soy Joys (From website but no longer available)
$1 off Playskool Wipes
$2 off CVS Skin Care Product
$3 off any CVS Skin Care Product (CRT Print)
$2 off any $10 in CVS Items (CRT Print)
$4 off $20 Welcome Coupon (Change of info)
$2 ECBs


Total OOP - $14.46

ECBs received - $22 for Cotton Swabs and Soy Joys
CRT - $2 off any $10 in CVS Items

Not a bad profit!

No comments: