Monday, September 1, 2008

Free Toilet Paper and more at Kroger

I knew we could get free Cottonelle toilet paper at Kroger with the insert coupons, but I did find a printable here too. And, you can print these each month, so since Cottonelle is regularly priced a .99, this will mean free toilet paper for a really long time!
(Update-I found out during my trip today that these coupons are not for the .99 paper, but they are still a good discount.)
(Update again!-Some people at Centsable Sawyer are reporting that the Ultra coupons are working!)


Also, this coupon will give you a .50 coupon for French's mustard. It is on sale right now for $1, so free mustard too!

Soy milk can get expensive, so I was very excited when Silk put out this coupon for $2.25 off. It doesn't make it free, but it is very inexpensive this way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't see a coupon to print out but I signed up for offers so hopefully they'll email something.

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

I love that q! I got more than enough tp last week and still need to get more!! Good one :-)