Sunday, September 7, 2008

Grocery Clearance at Amazon

I have never ordered groceries from Amazon, but I know there are people out there who do, so I thought I would post this just in case! :)
Amazon is having a 55 percent Sept. grocery clearance sale. They have many items that will be reduced by 55 percent when you check out, and there were several gluten free and organic choices too.
If you order more than $25, you also get free shipping. You have to go fast though because there are limited quanities and many have already sold out.

At prices like these, I just might have to give this a shot for once and see if it is any good!
I have never heard anything bad about it, but since I have never tried it, I can't recommend it yet.
Have any of you used this service before? What did you think?

No comments: