Sunday, September 7, 2008

Trip to Walmart for under $25


My husband swears there is a $100 cover charge just to enter Walmart, but this week I proved him wrong. I was able to get all of this at Walmart for just under $25. I don't have my exact total because the baby managed to chew up the receipt before we got to the car, but I think I can remember! Keep in mind all of these prices are approximate since I don't have the receipt anymore!

Six Voila meals at about $3.75 each
One Just Bunches at $2.50
Three Starkist Gourmet at .98 each
Two Cascade rinse aids at $3.47
Two Kotex at $1 each
One Kraft cheese, Kraft dressing, Crystal Light, Oscar Meyer hotdogs, Wheat Thins (All free)
15 Kool-Aids at .18 each

Coupons Used
Free Kraft cheese, Kraft dressing, Crystal Light, Oscar Meyer hotdogs, Wheat Thins wyb three (I used Kool-Aid)
Six $1 off Voila Meals
One $2 off Just Bunches
One B2G1 Starkist
Two Free Cascade
Two $1 off Kotex

So I spent $24.xx OOP and I will be sending in the six Voila proof of purchases for two Charlie Brown DVDs for Christmas presents. Not bad!

1 comment:

April said...

great job! My husband says the same thing about Walmart...and Sam's