Sunday, August 3, 2008

It's Been A While

Things have been pretty hectic around here while I have been waiting on my dad's surgery, but I figured blogging would help pass the time today, so here are some deals I have found that I thought you would enjoy!

More Kotex coupons here. These are for $1 off, so you can get the small pack at Walmart for free!
More Malt-O-Meal coupons here. If you take these to Walmart, you can sometimes get them for free also!
More Johnsons Buddies soaps here. Again, free at Walmart! You can also have it mailed to you here.
These South Beach Diet Drinks are free here. These are for $2 off a box, and they are on rollback at Walmart right now for $2 each.

Even if these are not things that you use, I encourage you to pick them up on your next trip and then give them to a local food pantry or send them to soldiers overseas. I keep the soaps for Operation Shoebox at Christmas or for stockings. Bless someone else with your stockpile!

No comments: