Saturday, August 9, 2008

Walgreens again!

I made a quick trip to Walgreens yesterday to pick up some more cereal for the food bank and use up the Special K coupons I had from Vocalpoint because I don't like it anyway! I didn't get a chance to take a picture before I went to the food bank, but here is how it went.

First Transaction

Four boxes of Special K Red Berries at $2.50 each

Coupons Used
Four $1 off Special K

Total OOP - $6
Register Rewards Received - $5

Second Transaction

Three boxes of Special K Red Berries at $2.50 each
One box of Froot Loops at $2.50

Coupons Used
Three $1 off Special K

Total OOP - $7
Register Rewards Received - $5

Total OOP for Day - $13
Register Rewards Received - $10
Actual OOP - $3

We will keep the Froot Loops, but all of the other is going to the Christian Food Bank because they said cereal is one of the things they run out of the quickest.

No comments: