Thursday, August 28, 2008

Update on Kmart Cereal Rebates

You have to mail in the original UPCs from all of the cereals, but you can mail a copy of the receipt for the Kmart Gift Card rebate. So, if you have four more of the same type of cereals at home that you can cut the UPC off to send in, this deal will work. Luckily for me, I did, so I am able to redeem both.
Heads up though, there are only a few cereals included in the deal like Frosted Flakes, Frosted Flakes Gold, Pops, Chocolate Peanut Butter Pops, Froot Loops, Froot Loops Cereal Straws and a few more. I wasn't able to use the $1 coupons I printed, but I was able to use the $1/2 cereals that came in the Kelloggs coupon insert a few weeks ago. Not free at purchase, but very close! Plus I found Raisin Bran Crunch on clearance for $1.50 a box and was able to get six of those to use for the $10 rebate from Kelloggs. I used the $1/2 cereal coupons for this as well.

Total OOP - $13
Total Rebates to Come - $10 cash from Kelloggs and $5 gift card from Kmart

No comments: